PSPCL Customer Care Toll Free Number : 1 800 180 6045. PSPCL Customer Care Contact Number : +91 17 5222 5230. PSPCL Customer Care Helpline Number : 96461-14507. PSPCL Customer Care Number : 01633-262052.
How do I get a new power meter?
Process to apply for a new connection
Visit the BESCOM sub-divisional office in your area and obtain an application form. This is also called an A Form. Fill in the application form and register it along with the following documents along with it. The registration fee that you need to pay for the same is Rs.
What is the cost of new electricity connection in Punjab?
Domestic consumers will have to pay SCC rate of Rs 225 to Rs 885 only as against the existing load-wise Service Connection Charges of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1600, while Commercial consumers would have to now pay SCC rates of Rs. 500 to Rs.
What are the documents required for current meter?
Additionally, a personal ID is a must; you must either have a driving license, a voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, passport, or email ID. You will also be required to submit a passport size photo, your mobile number. Lastly, you must agree to the Power Supply Agreement.
How can I use electricity meter in Ludhiana?
- Go to your area local Electricity office personally and consult with the authority for your need. …
- Link for contact details of respective office: Division Contact link1 AND Link2.
- Go to the respective office (Sub division office) and meet the respective authority with the available documents.
How can I check my electricity connection status in Punjab?
How to Check PSPCL New Connection Status? First of all, visit the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. The official website home page will open. A link to ‘New Connection / Consumer Services’ will appear on the home page with Icon.
What is the cost of a new electric meter?
Questions & Answers on Digital Energy Meter
|Phase||Min Price||Max Price|
|Single||Rs 3500/Piece||Rs 4800/Piece|
|Three||Rs 1575/Piece||Rs 4000/Piece|
How much does a new power meter cost?
How much does it cost to install a power meter? Installation or replacement of an electric meter box is $250 to $700. You have to pay $40-$120 for the labor cost per hour and they can take 2-4 hours. Homeowners often replace a panel and meter together.
Which electricity meter is best?
Price and other details may vary based on product size and colour.
- Quick Sense AC 5KW 20Amp Digital Energy Meter with Blue Back Light Power Meter (5 KW Energy Meter) …
- amiciSense 6 in 1 AC 40-300V 100A Energy Meter, Frequency Active Power Factor Current Ampere Voltage Monitoring Device with Colorful LCD Display.
How much kW is required for a house?
“The solar system between 500 watts and 5 kw is most in demand. For running an AC at home, at least 5 kw system will be required.
How do I know if I have sanctioned loads?
Type of Supply & Connected Load (Fixed charges of each State/DISCOM): Connected (or Sanctioned) Load is the total pool of supply that is given to a meter. This is calculated in kW (or Killo-Watts). This is the permissible total peak kW given to a meter based on the appliances connected to the meter.
How can I change my name in electricity bill in Punjab?
- Consumer No.
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill.
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership.
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises.
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)