How do I open an Ikeja Electric account?
How To Create an Account On IE DT Connect Web App? Log on to; https://dtconnect.ikejaelectric.com. Create an account as a contractor. Follow the steps to fill the required information.
How do I register for Ikeja prepaid meter?
Lastly, you can also apply for Ikeja prepaid meter online by sending an email to them using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you call them on 0700-0225543, 01-448-39000 and provide all the necessary information you need for your Ikeja prepaid meter online registration to get done.
How do I register for Ikeja?
You can easily apply for an ikeja wifi connection online by simply visiting our online sign-up portal go.ikeja.co.za and we will get everything done over Whatsapp! Preview of the sign-up portal: You can also sign-up at one of our offices that is closest to you, you can find us here.
How do I buy Ikeja Electric?
Ways to Pay
- Ikeja Electric Payment Portal – www.ikejaelectric.com (debit cards)
- Quickteller – www.quickteller.com (debit cards)
- Internet Banking – Available via all banks’ online channels.
- Banks’ mobile apps – Available via all banks’ apps.
- USSD – *565*6*0013*MeterNo/AccountNo/Amount#
- POS – IE Offices (debit cards)
How much does Ikeja electric charge per unit?
A: R2 customers on Single Phase (R2SP) will be charged N21. 30 per Kwh while those on three phase (R2TP) will be charged N21. 80 per Kwh.
How can I get free prepaid meter in Ikeja Electric?
To apply for the prepaid meter, customers are to complete or update their details by visiting http://map.ikejaelectric.com/. They can also send an email to email@example.com or call on any of our numbers; 01-448-3900, 01-700-0250 and 0700-022-5543 for further information.
How long does it take to get a prepaid meter?
Prepaid meters are usually installed at the customers’ residence within 10 working days for those who pay upfront. While customers who paid in installments will be metered according to MAPs installation schedule. The activation process usually take place after installation. This can happen within 2 working days.
How do I get a prepaid electricity meter installed?
The installation can be done by any licensed metering company in the country. Once you approach, they will install the system. They will show you how to use it. The electricity meter is housed inside an electricity meter box that is put at your residence or commercial building.
How can I recharge my prepaid meter?
How to recharge prepaid meter using Quickteller
- Visit quickteller.com and choose a distribution company. …
- Fill in your details. …
- Fill in your card details and make the payment. …
- Confirm the payment and top-up the recharge code. …
- Once done, you will receive a successful payment message at the top of the page.
How do I get a Ikeja voucher?
Prime Login & Account
- Visiting a Kazang or Flash partner to purchase a voucher. All monthly account payments for the ikeja service are made on the 1st of every mineth via 1Vouchers from a FLASH trader or ikeja vouchers from a Kazang trader. …
- Head to the payment site. …
- Loading your voucher.
How much is a prepaid meter in Nigeria?
How much is Prepaid Meter in Nigeria. The cost of a single phase prepaid meter is N48,263 while a three phase prepaid electricity meter cost N89,063. These are the new fees according to the upward review in meter price as directed by National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC).
How do I check my prepaid meter balance?
If you want to check your prepaid balance or know the amount of total credit used, press 07 on your prepaid keypad and hit the blue button. Your available balance will be displayed on the screen in this format (150.15). This is how to recharge and check balance on your prepaid meter without any difficulty.