How do I pay my CBE Birr electric bill?
CBE-Birr Mobile Wallet
- Dial *847# and enter your password.
- Enter number 5 to select “pay bill”
- Select Ethio telecom bill payment (4th option)
- Insert service number/account number to proceed with the payment (outstanding balance will show up)
- Choose number 4 to complete the payment.
How much does electricity cost in Ethiopia?
According to information from the Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU), the existing electric power generation, transmission, and distribution costs are, on average, about $0.09 per kilowatt-hour (kWh), while the current tariff for electricity lies between $0.04 and $0.06 per kWh.
How do I pay my CBE water bill?
How to pay your water bill using CBE Birr
- Dial *847# on your phone.
- Write 5 and send for Payment Systems.
- Write 2 and send to make payment by entering the service provider’s name.
- Write 878787 and send (That’s Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority’s (AAWSA) name which is the service provider)
What is the use of CBE Birr?
CBE Birr (Wallet Account) account is a type of pre-paid account in which a user can store his/her money for any future transaction. Account is protected with a PIN. With the help of an CBE Birr, one can make payments for groceries, online purchases, and flight tickets, among others.
How can I do mobile banking?
Under Mobile Banking, choose the option ‘Registration‘, enter your mobile number and choose „Yes‟. When the number is displayed again over the ATM screen, choose „confirm‟ and collect the transaction slip confirming the registration. You will receive a SMS regarding activation of your account.
How can I pay my mobile bill?
You can now make online mobile bill payment for any number, for your friends and family using MobiKwik, while availing postpaid bill payment offers. Postpaid recharge can be done through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa or Mastercard and MobiKwik wallet.
How much is a bottle of water in Ethiopia?
Cost of Living in Ethiopia
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||0.37$|
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon)||3.56$|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (1 lb)||0.61$|
How do I use the CBE app?
For smartphone users you have to download the CBE mobile app which is found in play store and apple store. After this you have to activate the app using the activation key they send you. Then you have to insert another activation key you will get this from the bank service provider.
How do I activate my CBE Birr account?
How to activate youraccount?
CBE Birr/ሲቢኢ ብር
- Dial *847#
- Select 0. CustomerActivate.
- SelectLanguage. English. አማርኛ AfaanOromoo. ትግርኛ …
- Enter your Old PIN sent bySMS.
- Enter NewPIN.
- Confirm NewPIN.
How do I pay DSTV via CBE mobile banking?
- Step 1: Dial *847#
- Step 2: Choose “5.bill payment”
- Step 3: Choose “2.input short code”
- Step 4: Input short code 888100.
- Step 5: Input bill reference number (smartcard number)
- Step 6: Confirm to pay the presented bill.
- Step 7: Input pin code and complete payment.
How do I pay CBE?
How to Use CBE Birr to Pay Electricity Bill (ELPA/Ethiopian Electric Utility) using USSD or regular call:
- Dial *847# (CBE-birr USSD service) on your phone.
- Choose 5 for Pay Bill.
- Choose 2 for Input Short Code.
- Enter 707070 (ELPA/Ethiopian Electric Utility short code) when requested.
How do I apply for a job at CBE?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://jobs.cbe.com.et:4453/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp, and required to attach curriculum vitae, work experience document and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days.
What makes Awash Bank unique?
Awash Bank offers a unique bouquet of innovative products and services that help individuals manage their finances now and in the future. Awash Bank offers its Private banking customers distinct personalized financial services that allow them bank with utmost convenience and exclusivity.