Phone Number : 01-7000241. IE customer care email- email@example.com. Letters. Personal visit.
How do I complain to Ikeja Electric?
- Customer Complaints Unit, NERC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tel: 09 462 1414 & 09 462 1424.
How do I get an Ikeja Electric account?
How To Create an Account On IE DT Connect Web App? Log on to; https://dtconnect.ikejaelectric.com. Create an account as a contractor. Follow the steps to fill the required information.
How do I get a prepaid meter from Ikeja Electric?
To apply for the prepaid meter, customers are to complete or update their details by visiting http://map.ikejaelectric.com/. They can also send an email to email@example.com or call on any of our numbers; 01-448-3900, 01-700-0250 and 0700-022-5543 for further information.
How do I write a complaint to the electric department?
Respected Sir/Madam, With due respect, I am writing this letter to inform you that, I am a customer of your ____________ [Write your electricity board name], Also my consumer No/ID is ___________ [Mention your consumer number] since the last few years.
How do I write a letter of complaint?
Share this page
- Be clear and concise. …
- State exactly what you want done and how long you’re willing to wait for a response. …
- Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. …
- Include copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties. …
- Include your name and contact information.
How can I recharge my prepaid meter?
How to recharge prepaid meter using Quickteller
- Visit quickteller.com and choose a distribution company. …
- Fill in your details. …
- Fill in your card details and make the payment. …
- Confirm the payment and top-up the recharge code. …
- Once done, you will receive a successful payment message at the top of the page.
How much does Ikeja electric charge per unit?
A: R2 customers on Single Phase (R2SP) will be charged N21. 30 per Kwh while those on three phase (R2TP) will be charged N21. 80 per Kwh.
How do I reset my prepaid meter?
To reset the Prepaid Meter follow the steps below:
- enter 990 and press the green or blue button to confirm.
- then enter 8888 and confirm.
- finally enter 999 and confirm, you will see RESET message on the LCD screen.
- remove the plug under the meter box and plug it again.
- Then enter the token given to you to recharge.
How do I request a new meter?
Respected sir, With due respect, I would like to tell you that I have bought a new apartment (Area and address name), and I want an electric meter there as it is not provided yet. I want you to process my request on urgent basis as I have to shift there by the end of this month along with my family.
How do I apply for Ikeja?
You can easily apply for an ikeja wifi connection online by simply visiting our online sign-up portal go.ikeja.co.za and we will get everything done over Whatsapp! Preview of the sign-up portal: You can also sign-up at one of our offices that is closest to you, you can find us here.