How do I submit my electric reading?
- Read the dials from left to right.
- If the pointer is between two numbers, always take the lower number.
- If the pointer falls between 9 and 0, write down 9.
- Ignore red dials, ones marked ‘100 per rev’ and the largest dial.
How do I renew my Keppel Electric contract?
- Login to Keppel Electric Customer Portal.
- Click “Renew” under Contract Details.
- Choose your preferred renewal plan and select “Sign Up”
- Verify your personal details.
- Enter the exclusive renewal promo code to enjoy more savings! …
- Select “Next”
How do I submit a SP meter reading?
SP Utilities Portal — Log on to SP Utilities Portal at spgrp.sg/UPortal. Go to “Usage” and select “Submit Meter Readings” WhatsApp —Take a clear photo of your meter, with visible meter readings and meter number, and send to 8482 8636.
Do I need to submit meter readings?
It’s not compulsory for most tariffs, but it’ll probably benefit you if you do. … For most tariffs, if you don’t provide a meter reading, your supplier will most likely estimate your energy usage, then bill you based on that best guess. This means there’s a chance you’ll be paying more than you need to.
What happens if you give false meter readings?
If you don’t send your supplier regular meter readings, it will create an estimated bills based on what it thinks you have used. This could be more or less than your actual usage, which will lead to you paying the wrong amount and either being in debt or credit to your supplier.
Why does my electric meter have 3 readings?
Your meter may show you 3 readings – one will be your day reading, one your night reading and the final reading is a total reading. We’ll only need to take the day and night readings.
How do I transfer my Keppel electric bill?
Your electricity contract with Keppel Electric can be transferred from your current premise to your new premise. Please write in to Keppel Electric at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 business days before the move out to facilitate the transfer.
How do I switch to Keppel Electric?
3 Steps to Switch
- 1 select. the plan that caters to your needs.
- 2 Register. your particulars and household type.
- 3 Save. on your electricity bills!
How do you terminate a power supply?
3 Ways To Terminate Your SP Services Account
- Terminate Via The SP Utilities App.
- Fill Up The Online Termination Form And Mail it In. You can also email them at email@example.com.
- Walk into the SP Customer Service Centre.
How do I record my electric meter reading?
To read the numbers, you should read the numbers on the dials (again left to right); ignore the red dial or the dials in which there are no figures mentioned. While an accurate measurement is not possible, dial meters are good in offering a rough estimate of the electricity consumed over a period of time.
Can electricity bills be wrong?
Your supplier might have underestimated your energy bills if you didn’t give them a regular meter reading. They use these meter readings to give you accurate bills based on the energy you’ve used. … If you still think there’s something wrong with the bill, you can complain to your supplier.
How do I submit my geneco meter reading?
On the months your bill is based on estimated readings, you can submit your meter readings through SP Utilities app, or submit a photo of your meter (clearly showing the meter reading and meter number) to SP via WhatsApp at 8482 8636.