How do I buy electricity on my phone?
Use the following USSD codes to initiate the purchase and the follow the prompts:
- FNB: *120* 321#
- STANDARD BANK: *120*2345#
- ABSA: *120*2272#
- NEDBANK: *120*001#
- CAPITEC: *120*3279#
How do I buy electricity with USSD code?
Just follow the steps below:
- Dial: *402*00009548*amount#
- Once you dial the code above, you will be prompted to enter your meter number.
- Follow the subsequent prompt[s] to complete payment. …
- Afterwards, an electricity token will be automatically sent to your phone number via SMS.
How do I buy electricity with Nedbank without app?
Log on using your required credentials, go to the Prepaid menu and choose Prepaid electricity. Then select the Add new meter option. After successful registration of a meter you can purchase prepaid electricity by selecting the Prepaids option.
How do I buy electricity with capitec?
It’s easy. Dial *120*3279# to do credit facility transfers, view your available account balances, buy airtime or electricity, transfer money between your accounts and pay a Capitec client with a verified cellphone number.
Can you buy electricity on Standard Bank app?
Standard Bank makes it easy to purchase electricity online. Unlock your mobile device and launch the Standard Bank mobile app. If this is your first time using the app, you will need to register for the service. … Your electricity voucher will be sent to you via SMS text message.
How can I get free prepaid electricity?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. STEP 2: Dial 1 to select Prepaid. STEP 3: Dial 3 to select Electricity. STEP 4: Dial 2 to select Claim Free Basic Electricity (FBE).
How do you buy electricity with a 737?
You can easily pay your subscriptions from anywhere you are by simply dialiing the *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# e.g. *737*37*2500*00123456789#. You can easily pay your subscriptions from anywhere you are by simply dialling *737*50*Amount*4# e.g. *737*50*7500*4#.
How can I load my prepaid meter Online?
Choose your supplier, but previously pay for your Meter through the online bank service and receive the PIN.
- Enter your account number/Meter number.
- Type in your mobile phone number.
- Enter the PIN.
- Click on ‘Complete’ and you will successfully pay for your electricity online.
How do I pay my Aedc meter?
Paying your AEDC Electricity Bill Takes a Few Easy Steps:
- Sign up or log in using your email address and password.
- Select Electricity from the list of services.
- Select your contract type – prepaid (postpaid is currently unavailable for AEDC)
- Select Abuja.
- Enter your meter number and the amount you wish to top-up.
How do you load prepaid electricity?
How do I load the pre-payment meter with electricity? When you purchase electricity you will receive a slip, an SMS or an e-mail (depending on the method of purchase). This slip will include the meter number and a 20 digit token. Punch the 20 digit token number into the meter, followed by the enter button.
Can I buy Conlog electricity online?
Electricity purchases for Conlog Municipality are now available on our Banking App, Internet, Cellphone banking and ATMs.
How do I buy electricity with TymeBank?
Buying electricity is easy through Internet Banking and the TymeBank SmartApp. Just login and click ‘Buy’ and then ‘Electricity’. Select your amount, type in your meter number and then your cellphone number.